Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bring Them Home, Or Let Them Rest in Peace?

Hello Everyone.
 Below is an article that I read in this morning's newspaper. It talks about how some people would like to remove, identify, (via DNA) and then return the remains of Pearl Harbor soldiers who were killed in the line of duty. Others argue that we should let them rest in peace where they are. (Buried unidentified in a cemetery in Hawaii) I finished the article, but realized that I could not decide which group to side with. I will post the article below, and then your opinion below.Thanks!
JM

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130825/NEWS/130829306/1685#pearl-harbor-victims-bring-them-home-or-let-them-rest-in-peace

1 comment:

  1. I think they should be brought back home and if I had a son there I'd think so especially.

    They need to be honored as the heroes they are and those that died for our freedoms.

    ReplyDelete