Saturday, October 6, 2012

Genealogy


Welcome to the Genealogy section of my blog! This will be the main tag in my blog, so this is where most of the posts SHOULD be. J  Here, I will post new and old information about the Myers family line, the McQuillan family line, the Eschliman family line, the Zoucha family line, the Lack family line, the Rasschaert family line, the Birkel family line, and the Alt family line.  Every week, I will post a ‘Person of the Week’. This post will consist of the name and Dates of a person, along with as much about them as I know. At some point, I would like to scan the 100’s of pages that I have of histories, but first, we’d need a scanner. If you have any questions or corrections of information I have, if you could post a comment I will get back to you. Thanks for reading! I hope you’ll be back!
JM

No comments:

Post a Comment