Saturday, October 6, 2012

Welcome!


Hello! And welcome to my blog Embrace the Geekness! The blog posts on this blog will be devoted to the study of history (Especially the history of my family; The Myers family) On the side bar, you will find four tags: Home, Genealogy, NHD, and Book Reports. Genealogy will be a tab with all of the posts related to the history of my family. NHD stands for National History Day, which is a competition in which students do primary and secondary research and then translate that research into a poster board, a website, a paper, a performance, or a documentary. I am in my third year of competing. Book reports will be book reports on history books that I am reading in school. And My Family will be an introduction to my family. Thanks for reading and I hope you’ll come back soon!
JM

1 comment:

  1. Great! Can't wait to see what you post!
    --Spencer R.
    http://TiAS.rothfuss.us/

    ReplyDelete