Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Blogging series/Update

Hello everyone!
 I'm sorry about the lack of blog posts. Since my last post, we have been very, very busy. We have done a TeenPact class, (I will blog on that later) Gone to a home school conference, made a film, and started summer vacation. I will try to keep blogging more regularly.

However, that is not what this post is supposed to be about! On Thursday, we leave for the University of Maryland and the national National History Day competition. We will be going to Indianapolis, Indiana on the first day and then going to Dulles, Virginia on the second day. We will be there for the competition until Thursday. We will then proceed to Maine, and then come back on Monday. I am going to try and make a video and a blog post on what we did everyday. Starting tomorrow, you should see what we did everyday!

Thanks for reading!
JM

No comments:

Post a Comment