Thursday, June 13, 2013

Quick Summary and then Day 8!!!!!

Hello Everyone!
I'm going to do a quick summary of Days 5,6, and 7, and then I will talk about what we are doing today.

Day 5:
We to up early and went to the University of Maryland to compete. We competed, and then decided to go to the National Zoo. We went there and saw the Pandas. Then, we returned for dinner, where we learned that Will and I had made the finals and got to compete again.

Day 6:
First, we toured two of the Smithsonian. (The Museum of Natural History and the Museum of History)  We then went back to our hotel so that I could get ready to compete. We went to the University of Maryland and I competed in Finals with Will. Then we went back to our hotel.

Day 7:
Yesterday, we went to the Nebraska breakfast, where all of the representatives of Nebraska speak. Then, We toured the Capitol with our friends the Rothfusses. We then went to the National Museum of Art and got to see the only DaVinci on this side of the ocean! We then returned to our hotel, where we swam for a couple of hours and then played Pictionary with our friend Spencer. We then proceeded to go to bed.


So there you have it. Today, we are preparing to drive to Maine. The award ceremony is this morning, and then we will drive to New York. Tomorrow, we will make it to Maine!
Today is the award ceremony. I will attempt to blog live (if they have WiFi) but I'm not sure if I will be able to.
Thanks for reading!
JM

No comments:

Post a Comment