Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Getting Ready!


Hello everyone!
 Here is our adventures today! I spent most of the day finishing our bibliography and refining it. Everyone else finished packing, cleaned the car and got the necessities for a long road trip. Tomorrow, we are hoping to leave around 6:15 (Yes, A.M.). We will pick up breakfast in Des Moine Iowa and make it to Indianapolis. We should get there around 6:00 or so. 
Hopefully, I will have plenty of pictures to show you guys tomorrow! Here are some pictures of today:


Finishing the Bibliography....

Finishing packing

Getting the truck ready.

The books that I'm bringing.
 (6 G A Henty books, and a script writing book.)

I managed to cram all of that in my bag along with my NOOK and a note pad. (I should get an award. ;)

So there you have it! Hopefully, there will be a post tomorrow night around 9 o'clock or a bit later, depending on our time of arrival at the hotel. Thanks for reading!

JM

2 comments:

  1. You are prepared! Enjoy and take lots of pictures!
    Mrs V

    ReplyDelete